PARALYSIS TICK BITES (Animals)
Includes a combination of homeopathic remedies which may help reduce or relieve symptoms associated with Paralysis Tick Bites – lethargy, panting, paralysis, laboured breathing, salivation, vomiting…etc
Instructions: Take 3-5 pillules every 15 minutes (maximum 4 doses), then 3 x daily as required. Maximum 4 doses per day. Take only as directed.
If there is no change in symptoms after 4 doses, please stop taking the remedy
Seek urgent Veterinary Advice
Contains equal parts of: Aconite 30C, Echinacea 30C, Hydrastis 30C, Hypericum 30C, Ixodes 30C, Lathyrus 30C, Ledum 30C
Homoeopathic product without approved therapeutic indications
HOMEOPATHIC REMEDY INSTRUCTIONS
- Take the remedy by placing 3-5 pilules in the animals mouth and let them dissolve there.
- Alternatively, crush and mix with water and administer. Discard any excess.
- If any pilules are dropped, they should be discarded. Do not return the pilules to the vial.
- Avoid taking anything orally 10 minutes either side of taking the remedy.
- Store homoeopathic remedies away from: direct sunlight, heat, aromatics, perfumes, disinfectants, medicine chests, televisions, computers, mobile phones and other sources of electromagnetic radiation. They are best stored in a cool, dark and and dry place.
These homeopathic combinations have been made for 1st aid and common conditions using a mix of remedies that are often indicated for a particular ailment. They are useful for people who find it difficult to choose a single remedy as they broadly cover the main symptoms associated with a particular condition using a mix of homeopathics.
Serious injuries and illness should never be treated without seeking expert medical advice.
Please use only as directed and seek urgent Veterinary Advice
The Therapeutic Goods Administration deems Homeopathy to be low risk. The advice and product information listed is based on remedy pictures outlined in Homoeopathic Texts and Materia Medicas.