Make Toilet cleaning green with the ECOMAX Toilet Brush. Ethically handmade from extra tough coconut fibres, this plastic free toilet brush is designed to give your toilet a thorough clean. The curved brush head is shaped to easily clean under the toilet lip and down the S-bend and small enough for modern space saving toilets. Coconut fibre is naturally anti-bacterial and resistant to germs so your brush remains odour free.
Handmade in Sri Lanka from 100% natural, sustainable fibres. Once your brush has reached the end of its life simply throw it in the compost to biodegrade naturally.
Plastic free. Biodegradable. Vegan. Fair Trade. Zero Waste.
- Plastic free – means zero microplastic pollution
- Ethically Handmade – supporting women producers in Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified – no hidden animal products
- 100% Natural – carbon neutral and sustainable
- Long-lasting – coconut fibre keeps its shape and strength
- Plantation grown – sustainably sourced alstonia timber
- Biodegradable – compost to breakdown naturally
Care of brush:
Rinse the brush head after each use when you flush the toilet, shake out excess water and store in your ECOMAX Toilet Brush Holder
End of life:
Once your toilet brush has reached the end of its life, throw it in the compost bin to breakdown naturally. No need to remove the wire, the coconut fibres will be eaten by micro-organisms, the timber handle will decompose over time and the remaining wire can be recycled when the compost is spread.