Available November 20th 2020
26cm Formed-iron ‘Flaming Skillet’
A new innovation in grilling and roasting for vegetables and meats. No other mesh pan is made from one thick, durable, rivetless, and strong 3mm steel piece for long-term, heavy-duty restaurant use in the harshest of cooking environments. It nests perfectly with our regular 26cm skillet (i126s) for nodrip transfer of meats from flame/smoke grill or BBQ to oven bake…..just like the pros.
L 53cm, Diam 26cm, H at handle 10cm, H of bowl 5cm, 1.3 kg
SOLIDTEKNICS has developed three ranges of innovative cookware: AUSfonte™ cast iron, AUS-ION™ wrought iron (formed low-carbon steel), and nöni™ stainless cookware. All are made in Australia, all are non-toxic, healthy, sustainable, and multi-century durable. AUS-ION™ and nöni™ are both world-first seamless 1-piece wrought pans, with patents pending.
The clean Australian iron ranges cook and season very similarly, like all bare iron pans, with the only known non-toxic and forever-renewable nonstick.
They are designed to work together as a complete set of complementary pans, on any heat source.
- 100% made in Australia from clean heavy-metal-free Australian sheet iron (low carbon steel).
- Patent-pending seamless, one piece, rivet-free construction for improved hygiene and multi-generation durability (warranty is multi-century).
- Broad, ergonomic handle for comfort, improved dynamics, and reduced fatigue. - Heavy venting in neck to reduce heat transfer for cooler handling.
- Efficient and even heating on/in any heat source, from induction to electric, gas, bbq, and fire pits, any oven (except microwave!), while remaining warp-free and multi-century tough, even in restaurants.
- Shot peened & naturally pre-seasoned all over with rice bran oil for healthy nonstick with no stripping required prior to use. With proper care, this natural nonstick will last as long as the pan