The Impeccable Original Classic Knives for Quality-Conscious Food Fans.
Wusthof Classic 6 pce Block set has your knife essentials covered:
200 Years of Knife Craft. Reliable Performance. Cutting-Edge Agility
The Iconic range chosen by pro chefs
Blades forged form once piece of steel hardened to 50 degree Rockwell
Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) double ground to 14 degrees each size
Perfectly balanced, they are comfortable to hold as you prep for every dish with graceful control.
Triple Rivet handle with full tang for balance
Full Bolster with finger guards for extra added safety
Simplicity, Impressive, Elegance & Timeless Wusthof Classic Knives
Made in Solingen Germany
- Use this 23cm knife for slicing, mincing, dicing of all kinds of food.
- Part of the Wüsthof Classic range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 14° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle.
- Full bolster with finger-guard for added safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.