Please note the Australian dōTERRA Ice Blue Rub sold here is identical to the dōTERRA Deep Blue Rub sold in other parts of the world, but due to potential confusion with the name of other products it was changed for the Australian market.
dōTERRA’s Ice Blue Rub is a rich, topical cream infused with Ice Blue® Soothing Blend of Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils that provide targeted comfort to tired and sore joints and muscles.
Formulated with a propriety blend of natural plant extracts and other powerful ingredients, Ice Blue Rub provides a comforting sensation of cooling and warmth to problem areas.
With dōTERRA’s top-selling Ice Blue essential oil blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, German Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus, Deep Blue Rub is an essential addition to your bathroom cabinet, gym bag, or first aid kit.
Ice Blue Rub is blended in a base of moisturising emollients that leave your skin feeling soft, non-greasy and is the choice of massage therapists and sports practitioners who currently use dōTERRA’s Ice Blue essential oil blend in their practice.
What Makes This Product Unique?
• Formulated with dōTERRA’s proprietary Deep Blue Soothing Blend of Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils—close to 5 ml of oil per tube!
• Includes other natural plant extracts and powerful ingredients including Camphor, Menthol, Eucalyptus, Wintergreen, and Capsicum
• Moisturising formula leaves skin soft and smooth, not greasy like other muscle rubs
• Provides a convenient medium for applying Deep Blue Soothing Blend in massage or sports therapy applications
• Formulated according to dōTERRA’s “NONE OF THE BAD PHILOSOPHY” of not using harmful ingredients including artificial colours, diethanolamine (DEA), formaldehyde donors, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), sodium laurel sulfate (SLS), toluene, and triethanolamine (TEA)
• Deep Blue essential oil blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, German Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus
• Menthol—Provides a cooling effect
• Eucalyptus—Helps to temporarily calm muscle and joint inflammation
• Wintergreen—Supports circulation and brings warmth to the affected area
• Capsicum Frutescens Extract—Warms by triggering heat receptors in surface tissues