Fitting snuggly in the palm of your hand, the ECOMAX Palm Body Brush can be used both wet and dry for washing and exfoliation. Lather with your favourite soap in the shower for a great natural exfoliating shower puff, or use before you hop in the bath for dry brushing.
Handmade from sisal, a fibre made from the leaves of the succulent Agave sisalana, the Palm Body is a beautifully plush brush perfect for pampering every body.
Plastic free. Biodegradable. Vegan. Fair Trade. Zero Waste.
Medium Bristle – Sisal
Wet or Dry use
Ideal for replacing your nylon shower puff, use with shower gel or soap for a good lather and scrub in the shower.
- Sisal Fibre – medium strength fibre from the succulent Agave sisalana
- Generously Plush – the head is made full and fluffy with an abundance of fibre
- Natural Fibre – unlike plastic bristles which retain their sharp edge when cut, natural fibres have a soft rounded edge to prevent damage to your skin
- Non Toxic – our fibres are free of chemicals sprays
- Plastic Free – ensuring no micro-plastics will make their way down your drains to the ocean
- Biodegradable – compost to breakdown naturally
- Ethically Handmade – supporting women producers in Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified – no hidden animal products
Care of brush:
It is beneficial to remember that your brush is made from natural fibres and much like your cotton bath towel you need to treat it well to prolong its life and stop it developing mildew.
Dry Use: As your brush will accumulate the dead skin cells from daily dry body brushing, spray after each use with our ECOMAX Turmeric cleansing brush spritzer to keep the bristles bacteria free and wash in warm water regularly with an antibacterial soap, shake out excess water and hang brush to dry in the sun.
Wet Use: Shake out excess water and hang in a well ventilated area of the bathroom, like a sunny window. Once a fortnight wash with a antibacterial soap and hang to dry in the sun.
Never leave your brush soaking in water or in a damp environment.
End of life:
Once your brush has reached the end of its life, throw it in with your compost, once the fibres have broken down retrieve the wire and recycle at your local scrap metal collection point.