Balance grounding blend has a warm, woody aroma that creates a sense of calmness and well-being
- Features Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile essential oils
- Promotes whole body relaxation
- Evokes feelings of tranquility and balance
Common Application Methods:
Topical: This blend works best on the bottom of the feet. Put six drops of Balance on bottom of feet. Put Balance on heart, wrists, and solar plexus from neck to thymus. To balance left and right brain, put Balance on left fingers, and rub on right temple, or put Balance on right fingers, and rub reflex points on bottom of feet. To relieve pain along the spine, apply Balance to reflex points on feet and on spine.
Aromatic: Wear as perfume or cologne. Diffuse or inhale the aroma directly.
Using Essential Oils Safely
dōTERRA's CPTG® essential oils can be used safely by your family for a variety of wellness applications. However, there are several safety guidelines that you should follow when using essential oils and essential oil products.
- Be sure to use only 100% pure CPTG essential oils and follow all label warnings and instructions.
- If redness or irritation occurs when using essential oils topically, apply a vegetable oil such as fractionated coconut oil or olive oil to the
- Essential oils should not be used in the eyes, inside the ear canal, or in open wounds. In the event of accidental contact with the eye, dilute with vegetable oil NOT water.
- Do NOT consume an essential oil internally unless labeled with a Supplement Facts box with specific dietary supplement use instructions and warnings.
- Discontinue the use of an essential oil if you experience severe skin, stomach, or respiratory irritation or discomfort.
- When using on children, apply a very small amount of oil to test skin or other sensitivity. Do not use oil on a child's hand as they may transfer to their eyes or mouth.
- Consult your physician before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under a doctor's care or have other safety questions regarding
It is important to remember that CPTG essential oils are highly-concentrated plant extracts and should be used with reasonable care. Consulting with someone who has experience with essential oils will make your first experience with essential oils more enjoyable and rewarding. As you learn how to use essential oils through personal experience, share your knowledge with others in a safe and responsible way and encourage others to do the same.