Our 21cm AUS-ION™ RAW Deep Pot is perfect for deep frying, baking, bread making and so much more! Use alone or two together as a lid and base!
A game-changer in iron cookware!
We're so excited to finally launch Quenched™ in Australia!
Until now, our AUS-ION™ pans were sold Raw or with a Satin finish (lightly pre-seasoned), ready for your at-home seasoning. With Quenched™, we've done the oven seasoning for you. Your Quenched™ pans will come with a strong black seasoning foundation, so you can get cooking straight away. It's never been easier to make the switch to healthy, sustainable iron cookware!
Quenched™ seasoning involves sandblasting each skillet, then heating to a precise temperature, before quickly dunking it in a chilled tank of rice bran oil (one of the best oils for seasoning). The oil is instantly transformed, into a strong inert, non-toxic, natural cooking surface. Start cooking straight away, or do a little extra stovetop seasoning to achieve a non-stick surface, FAST!
Dunking a hot pan into cold oil creates turbulence, which can result in some colour variations on the pan. Remember, this is real, natural seasoning, not a synthetic coating!
22cm Formed-iron Sauteuse Pan.
Deeper than our regular skillets, for more sautée action. Same 3mm thick steel for fast and even heating.
L 46cm, Diam 22cm, H at handle 10cm, H of bowl 6cm, 1.1kg
SOLIDTEKNICS has developed three ranges of innovative cookware: AUSfonte™ cast iron, AUS-ION™ wrought iron (formed low-carbon steel), and nöni™ stainless cookware. All are made in Australia, all are non-toxic, healthy, sustainable, and multi-century durable. AUS-ION™ and nöni™ are both world-first seamless 1-piece wrought pans, with patents pending.
The clean Australian iron ranges cook and season very similarly, like all bare iron pans, with the only known non-toxic and forever-renewable nonstick.
They are designed to work together as a complete set of complementary pans, on any heat source.
- 100% made in Australia from clean heavy-metal-free Australian sheet iron (low carbon steel).
- Patent-pending seamless, one piece, rivet-free construction for improved hygiene and multi-generation durability (warranty is multi-century).
- Broad, ergonomic handle for comfort, improved dynamics, and reduced fatigue. - Heavy venting in neck to reduce heat transfer for cooler handling.
- Efficient and even heating on/in any heat source, from induction to electric, gas, bbq, and fire pits, any oven (except microwave!), while remaining warp-free and multi-century tough, even in restaurants.
- Shot peened & naturally pre-seasoned all over with rice bran oil for healthy nonstick with no stripping required prior to use. With proper care, this natural nonstick will last as long as the pan