BIG deep 'bombed' sauteuse pan in the French tradition, but updated with Australian innovation. Also makes an awesome, indestructible, long-handle wok. Seamless 2.5mm thick for fast and even heating with low weight, while still multi-century tough.
L 62cm, Diam 28cm, H at handle 14cm, H of bowl 7cm, 1.6kg
SOLIDTEKNICS has developed three ranges of innovative cookware: AUSfonte™ cast iron, AUS-ION™ wrought iron (formed low-carbon steel), and nöni™ stainless cookware. All are made in Australia, all are non-toxic, healthy, sustainable, and multi-century durable. AUS-ION™ and nöni™ are both world-first seamless 1-piece wrought pans, with patents pending.
The clean Australian iron ranges cook and season very similarly, like all bare iron pans, with the only known non-toxic and forever-renewable nonstick.
They are designed to work together as a complete set of complementary pans, on any heat source.
- 100% made in Australia from clean heavy-metal-free Australian sheet iron (low carbon steel).
- Patent-pending seamless, one piece, rivet-free construction for improved hygiene and multi-generation durability (warranty is multi-century).
- Broad, ergonomic handle for comfort, improved dynamics, and reduced fatigue. - Heavy venting in neck to reduce heat transfer for cooler handling.
- Efficient and even heating on/in any heat source, from induction to electric, gas, bbq, and fire pits, any oven (except microwave!), while remaining warp-free and multi-century tough, even in restaurants.
- Shot peened & naturally pre-seasoned all over with rice bran oil for healthy nonstick with no stripping required prior to use. With proper care, this natural nonstick will last as long as the pan