A pure mattress deserves a pure base, free from potentially harmful outgassing chemicals. We also minimise the use of metal fixings.
These beautiful beds are made from Tasmanian Oak Hardwood. We can make these with your choice of wood and finish.
Each bed is individually made to order from locally grown and sustainably harvested timber.
- Craftsman built in Maleny, Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- Freight throughout Australia is additional and charged according to postcode, please contact staff for a quote
- Pick up in store is available and without charge
- No varnishes are used
No Toxic chemicals, No MDF, No Chipboard, No Paint and No Toxic Glues used during any part of the manufacturing process.
TIMBER FINISHES: Choose raw and sanded, or natural beeswax wood conditioner which dries hard without sticky residue, or we offer a natural tung oil finish.
Decorative bolts for assembling, special key supplied. Slats are NOT oiled or waxed.
Please select carefully as all bed bases are made to order we will not receive returns unless deemed faulty.
Please choose your product with care.
- Due to the nature of our organic product, and the chance of chemical contamination, we unfortunately cannot accept returns on the basis of a change of mind, that you do not like it or it is not what you expected.
- Please note that under the health act mattresses, toppers, pillows and quilts are non-refundable unless deemed faulty.
- All bed bases are individually made to order, due to this we will not receive returns unless deemed faulty
- In the case that a product is faulty or damaged, we will accept a return for inspection and we will decide on the appropriate action. (repair, exchange refund or credit)
They are supplied unfinished. You may wish to bees wax the surface or add your own preferred varnish, or we can finish them for an additional fee of $50 - $100.
Sizes Double Queen and King have a centre support to support the slats.
The beds are sent in easy to assemble kit form.
Testimonial: "Our bed arrived on Wed and was no trouble to put together..." D.K. Perth