After the planting and pruning is done clean up with your ethically handmade ECOMAX Gardener’s Brush. Hang over your garden tap so you can give your hands a quick scrub to clean off the dirt or pop one in your shed to clean your pots and tools after working in the garden to help maintain their longevity.
Naturally weather resistant, coconut fibre is hard wearing and will last years in the sun and rain when left hanging outside in your backyard. Add to your compost bin at the end of its useful life where microbes will devour the natural coconut fibres leaving a piece of wire to be recycled.
Plastic free. Biodegradable. Vegan. Fair Trade. Zero Waste.
- Plastic free – means zero microplastic pollution
- Ethically Handmade – supporting women producers in Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified – no hidden animal products
- 100% Natural – carbon neutral and sustainable
- Long-lasting – coconut fibre keeps its shape and strength
- Plantation grown – sustainably sourced alstonia timber
- Biodegradable – Compost to breakdown naturally
Care of broom:
Long lasting and durable, the ECOMAX Gardener’s Brush can be left outside and hosed to clean and will not fall apart with heavy use.
End of life:
Once your gardener’s brush has reached the end of its life, throw it in the compost bin to breakdown naturally. No need to remove the wire, the coconut fibres will be eaten by micro-organisms and the remaining wire can be recycled when the compost is spread.